What we do
A J Mechanical Services (AJM) provides tailored mechanical solutions to a diverse range of large residential developments, including private residential schemes, care homes, retirement villages and assisted living apartments. No project is to large or complex for our highly trained and experienced technicians, and we’re also regularly working in a broad range of sectors, including leisure, retail, commercial and large residential projects.
Quality mechanical designs and installations
We’re recognised as one of the leading mechanical contractors in the UK, operating from a centralised location. Our company was born out of an aspiration to deliver high quality workmanship across a broad spectrum of mechanical services, offering property owners the infrastructure needed for modern living, with cutting-edge facilities, energy-efficiency and comfort. Our huge range of services have enabled longevity, competitiveness and sustainability in our field, whilst our specialist skills include:
- Full Mechanical Design
- Commercial Mechanical Installations
- Residential Mechanical Installations
- Renewable Energy Installations
- Combined Heating and Power
- Plant room Installations
- Full Domestic and Heating Installations
- Public Health
- Gas Installations
- Comfort Cooling Systems
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Mechanical Extract Ventilation
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Fire Supression Systems
- Mechanical controls
- BMS Systems
- Full System Testing and Commissioning
- O&M Manuals, Staff Training and Client Handover Experience
Why Choose AJM?
With decades of experience providing mechanical services to the UK new-build construction sector we’ve developed a portfolio of large projects, working with leading contractors, such as Castleoak Group, Vistry Partnerships, McCarthy and Stone, Hill Partnerships and Buckingham Group Contracting. We continue to innovate in all aspects of our work, designing and implementing functional and technical features of a building to ensure its safe, comfortable and environmentally friendly in terms of operation. Below are just a few of the key reasons why our clients continue to depend on us:
- Our projects are completed on time and on budget, no matter how large or multifaceted.
- We build strong working relationships with our clients, working collaboratively with some of the country’s leading contractors.
- We go the extra mile to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Our team is experienced in renewable energy feasibility, design and implementation, building energy management systems, combining cutting edge technology with unrivalled knowledge.
- We’re on hand every step of the way, so should a problem arise, we can ensure it’s dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- We’re ideally situated with excellent connections to major UK towns and cities.
- AJM have been awarded accreditation from CHAS, Constructionline, CQMS and SMAS Worksafe for meeting the most stringent health and safety standards.
- We have completed projects for top-level contractors such as Castleoak Group, Vistry Partnerships, Hill, Buckingham Group Contracting and McCarthy & Stone. On behalf of end users and care operators such as Care UK, MHA, BPHA, Birchgrove, Retirement Villages, Metropolitan Housing Group, Richmond Care Villages, Barchester and ExtraCare.
How can we help you?
Our friendly team can facilitate full design and build solutions that are energy-efficient, sustainable and cost-effective. We can also provide tailored support packages to ensure your systems are maintained to the highest standards at all times.
If you’d like to learn more about us and how we can help you with your project, pleaseor send us an and we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.